FREE Value Packed Elder Law Care, Estate Planning, and Asset Protection Workshop
Our free workshops are designed to teach fundamental elder law planning concepts in an easy-to-understand format and include time for questions and answers. Each workshop attendee also receives a free one-hour initial consultation with one of our elder law attorneys.
- How to qualify for government funds without losing everything you’ve worked hard for.
- How to plan for and pay for a nursing home or long-term care.
- How to protect your money even if a loved one is already in a nursing home.
- How to preserve your belongings using no cost pre-planning approaches.
- How to understand the differences between revocable and irrevocable trusts.
- How to plan for disabled beneficiaries and understand the “60 Month Rule”.
- How to avoid the long and expensive probate process.
- Plus, information on Power of Attorney, living wills, health care proxies.
- And so much more…
Please RSVP to ensure adequate seating and light refreshments.
Thank you for your interest.
Currently, we do not have any workshops scheduled for the rest of the year. However, if you would like to be notified of future opportunities, please complete the form on the “Contact Us” page.