FREE Value Packed Elder Law Care, Estate Planning, and Asset Protection Workshop
Our free workshops are designed to teach fundamental elder law planning concepts in an easy-to-understand format and include time for questions and answers. Each workshop attendee also receives a free one-hour initial consultation with one of our elder law attorneys.
- How to qualify for government funds without losing everything you’ve worked hard for.
- How to plan for and pay for a nursing home or long-term care.
- How to protect your money even if a loved one is already in a nursing home.
- How to preserve your belongings using no cost pre-planning approaches.
- How to understand the differences between revocable and irrevocable trusts.
- How to plan for disabled beneficiaries and understand the “60 Month Rule”.
- How to avoid the long and expensive probate process.
- Plus, information on Power of Attorney, living wills, health care proxies.
- And so much more…
Please RSVP to ensure adequate seating and light refreshments.