Register for a Free Cordell Planning Partners Workshop
Our free workshops are designed to teach fundamental elder law planning concepts in an easy-to-understand format and include time for questions and answers. Each workshop attendee also receives a free one-hour estate planning analysis with one of our elder law attorneys.
Cordell Planning Partners workshop topics include:
- What is a trust?
- How can I avoid Probate? Do I need to?
- Can/Should I share my gifts with my children and others?
- What is a Power of Attorney, a living will, and a health care Proxy?
- How can I plan a pathway for my disabled beneficiaries?
- How do I plan/prepare for Medicaid?