Cordell Planning Partners is here to help you handle a broad range of legal matters that can affect you as you age. Our attorneys can help guide you through issues pertaining to elder law, Medicaid, asset protection, estate planning, Powers of Attorney, and more. We always assume that as we near our golden years, our lives will get simpler, but for many that is not the case. As you get older, proper planning is necessary to assure that your health, finances, assets, and loved ones are protected.
Cordell Planning Partners will work with you to understand what your priorities are and provide you with the information needed to make the best decisions for you and your loved ones.
- Elder Law: Elder law covers a broad range of legal matters impacting seniors and people with disabilities.
- Medicaid: With the high cost of nursing home care leaving many senior adults’ living situation in limbo, Medicaid planning provides an alternative way to pay for long-term care while also protecting your assets.
- Asset Protection: During the aging process, it is necessary to take steps to protect the assets accumulated.
- Estate Planning: An effective estate plan can help organize your affairs for the future while safeguarding you from unexpected life events.
- Power of Attorney: A Power of Attorney document can help ensure you have access to important records and are prepared for emergencies as you go through the aging process.