We always assume that as we near our golden years, our lives will get simpler, but for many that isn’t the case. As you get older, proper planning is necessary to assure that your health, finances, assets, and loved ones are protected.
Cordell Planning Partners will work with you to understand what your priorities are and provide you with the information needed to make the best decisions for you and your loved ones.
- Elder Law: Elder law covers a broad range of legal matters impacting seniors and people with disabilities.
- Medicaid: With the high cost of nursing home care leaving many senior adults’ living situation in limbo, Medicaid planning provides an alternative way to pay for long-term care while also protecting your assets.
- Asset Protection: As we age it is often necessary to take steps to protect the assets we have accumulated from third parties.
- Estate Planning: An effective estate plan can help organize your affairs for the future while safeguarding you from unexpected life events.
- Power of Attorney: A Power of Attorney document can help ensure you have access to important records and are prepared for emergencies as your children transition to adulthood.